Thursday, September 10, 2009


Well 4 weeks ago I had my operation to have an hystrectomony. I got told by my dr that I should be resting up to 6 weeks and no heavy lifting. Do I listen nope lol, I been doing things since last week and lifting things and all. I do have some pain but not that much. I haven't needed to have any panadol because its not that bad.
On a better note: Just 13 months to go to we renew our vows. We going to have it at a community hall and do DIY catering and alcohol. I'm starting to look forward to doing this and I'm so excited.
Well that the news lately. I'm still smoking though apart from that there nothing else exciting happening.
Love Rochelle

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle, good to hear you are recovering how is Matt it sounds like life is good for you I am so glad. Are you back online yet? Everyone asks after you at Flylady it would be wonderful to have you back there we miss you a lot. Look after each other!
    love Jilly oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilly, Nope I'm still not online. I am messing you guys as well. Tell everyone on the board I said hi from me.

    ReplyDelete