Sunday, September 13, 2009

Where Spring?


Well it susposed to be Spring by now but unfortunetly it still feels like Winter! I'm so over winter now and can't wait for the weather to warm up and then I be complaining about it being to hot lol. I can't win!

Well I haven't started any Spring Cleaning yet. I'm seem to just putting it off! We done a little bit of gardening though last week. Matt just mowed the lawn last week which it was desperately needed. Poor Buba our dog couldn't go to toilet without grass ticking her when she goes. We got so much weeds it shocking and I got a feeling it going to take me ages to get rid of them.

Well it just 13 months and 19 days to the wedding. So far we decided where we going to have our reception. We also going to do our own catering but with some help from the ladies at the church I go to. We also going to do our own wine and beer bar to. This is to save some money. We just finding shortcuts to save money. I have to ring the centre where we would like to have the reception to see if we can have it there and if alcohol ok.

Well that about it for the week.

Love Rochelle

2 comments:

  1. It's been lovely over here in Melbourne. It was 29 the other day, which is amazing for September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was saying the same thing to Ant Rochelle where is Spring. Oh well the rain is good for our gardens. Keep smiling Hun!
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete