Monday, September 28, 2009

Might be moving!


On Saturday afternoon Matt and I went to look at a 2 bedroom unit in Mirrabooka to swap. We just had enough. We been having problems with aborginals who live in Koondoola area. They been jumping our fence and upsetting Buba. Plus it be nice to get away from where my son was killed. Fingers cross Homeswest would let us swap. We desperately need to get away from where we live. Since yesterday I started packing stuff that we don't use. So far I got about 7 boxes packed! I'm doing it in 15 minutes, instead of decluttering, I'm packing instead.
On another note:
Not log to we renew our vows. So far we found our Celebrant and choosen a theme. The theme is a beach, blue and white theme. I need to start looking at dresses now. Which be fun!
Well that about it that happening around here.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with that place, Rochelle. You certainly have lots of reasons to move. Your special day next October is sounding great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle, it's fantastic to have you back at FlyLady Hun! YA!!!
    oxoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete