Monday, July 20, 2009

CONGRATES JULIE!!!



Conrates Julie for winning Australia's first master chief. I knew it be you that won it.

Well not much been happening. DH and I both qutted smoking again. We haven't a ciggie since 12th July. Mybirthday coming up on Friday. I be turning 3-0!!! I'm so glad to be out of my 20s. Everything went wrong in my 20s and only few good things came out of it. For ex: My husband, 2 daughters, got married, my son and my furbabies.

I only got a month to go before the big op which I be so glad when its over and done with,

Well that about it what going on.

Love Rochelle

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle, Sorry I haven't gooten in touch I have been sick with a virus for about 8 week off and on. How are you and DH going?
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jilly, sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I was wondering why I haven't heard from you lately. I thought we weren't friends anymore or I did something wrong. Matt doing great he now back looking for work and I'm doing ok. I just had my operation nearly 4 weeks ago and just recovering from it.

    ReplyDelete