Saturday, April 25, 2009

Need to lose weight before operation!


Well I desperately need to lose weight. I'm right now overweight and hate it. I got an operation coming up soon. The Surgeon want me to lose weight before hand. I'm susposed to be operated on in 2 weeks time but the Pysch dr I went to see didn't give them a letter to approve the operation. So I have to go back to the hospital in less than 6 weeks again and hopefully this time I can make a date to get the operation done.

Also I know I need to do it for my own health. My dr. is constantly on me about it. Feel free to give me tips to lose weight.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle, have you tried briefly going on a very low calorie diet, such as Optislim? It didn't work for me, but it does work for others.

    I've been able to lose weight 4.5kg in a month without changing anything about my life but what and when I eat. I won't mention the plan name here, you already know it from elsewhere, and this is a public forum

    Tips
    - Our bodies are always trying to cope with potential famines by slowing down our metabolisms to cope with lack of food. We need to prove to our body there is plenty of food around by eating at least every 3 hours when we're awake

    - Include protein in your snacks

    - Starchy carbs/fruit only at breakfast... rest of the day, lean meat & vegies.

    - Extra walking will help, if you can find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rochelle, I love your blog - great job Babe, if you want I will join you in the weight lose and we can cheer each other on. If you think that is a good idea. I need someone to share the journey with so lets see what we can do?
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Jilly we can do it together. I don't know how we going to do it together though. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete