Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another beautiful sunny autumn(Fall) day here in Perth. Be a nice day to be outside instead of being stuck indoors. Pity I hate gardening though! I might do some washing today despite its 11.12am here. Nothing opened today since it ANZAC long weekend here.

Hubby wasn't doing so well last night. About 2am when I went to bed he said if I go to hospital would I come and I said no because I was drowsy from my medication. But I said you go and ring me on how you went. He said nope it to late and don't worry about it. I don't understand why he can't go by himself and I go often by myself. He doesn't need me to hold his hand 24\7 like a child. Aren't men big babies when they sick?

Well I best go and do some housework now!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Rochelle, how is Matt today is he feeling a bit better? How is your day going?
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt doing ok, he sleeping right now. I'm going to lay down and read my book. After picking up dog poop. I'm just tired though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tiredness could that be the medication you are taking? If so I hope your body get use to it soon. I hate being tired it's not nice!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it. Suck big time. Joys of getting used to new levels of medication. I didn't end up napping since it to late to have one. Plus I got an appointment with my dr tomorrow morning. So I want go to bed early.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rochelle, it great you have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow perhaps that will help. I am Flying around the lounge room tidying up after sleeping in there for a week. So oh boy! Does it need a good clean and tidy. I am going to post before's and afters on FlyLady if you want to see later. Have been able to get back on yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The appointment is for some blood work that over due. I have a liver diease so we need to keep an eye on. I haven't been able to get back on the forum. I tried Matt email to get on, tried my hotmail one. Nope can't get on. I'm logged on but it says on the flylady forum I don't have permission to post. Weird?

    ReplyDelete
  7. No you need a Yahoo email address Hun!
    Bummer on the liver disease {hugs}
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did try my husband's yahoo email address and it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man! thats not fair, how is your night going?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for the finale of Biggest loser to start.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you enjoy it! I am doing a bit of Flying in the lounge room and then going into the kitchen, then shower and bed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thamks have fun doing stuff around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will, Good night catch you tomorrow!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete