Saturday, April 25, 2009


Sink still shiny but not the rest of the kitchen! Well since I didn't officially go to bed till 3.30am last night I slept in to 11.30am this morning. So all up I got 8 hurs and I'm still tired. My Pdoc. increased my seroqual during the day to 200mg so all up I'm having 500mg of seroqual. So to get used to my new dose, I know I'm going to be drowsy alot.



Hubby just basically went to the job and watched. He said they wanted him to see what he going to get himself in for. I don't think hubby told him about his health. Chances are he won't say anything. Also last night he still want to look through Quokka and keep looking for a house swap. He desperately want to get out of this area. I told him I think about it. Reason I'm not sure about it because we both got our hopes up for that house and it fell through also making dr's appointments to get the form filled out just to get told no. I don't want my husband's hopes up and be let down again. Well I'm going to lay down now and have a read.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Babe, good job on your sink it's looking great!
    OXOXO

    ReplyDelete