Monday, April 27, 2009

I best get working on our renewals!

Hubby and I planning to renew our vows in October 2nd 2010. On my husbands 35th birthday. I absolutely done nothing to get it organized. It just under 18 months away. I seriously need to get my act together. I hope no one who read this don't mind talking about wedding lol. You be hearing it a fair bit till we say Ido again. So far we only have choosen where we going to hold the ceremony at Scarbough Beach. Because we both surfies. Hubby used to love surfing and I love going to the beach.

Well I'm going to go now and watch some telly.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rochelle and Matt, thats wonderful! Have you made any arrangements yet or is it still in the planing stage?
    I am so excited for you both!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of something thats our daughters wedding anniversary she was married on the 2nd of October! It's a good day for a wedding.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful idea, and something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete