Monday, December 21, 2009

Got out of hospital yesterday!


Well I just got out of hospital yesterday afternoon at 4pm. I didn't do this yesterday since I slept from 5pm to 2am! As you see from the above picture I couldn't find anything better. I'm now been diagnosed with MS. The main reason I went to hospital was because of the shakes. I had to have a MRI, blood test.

When the Nurologist came and talk to me about my results. That when I freaked out. He said with all the results and my symptons I've got MS! I freaked out. Worse I was told and no one was there for me to support me. My mum didn't bother ringing and when I rang my mum on Sunday morning, I told my stepdad to tell my mum I'm in hospital and he said what are you in hospital for this time? I told him I'm getting tested for MS. Ok I tell your mother and bye. If you know how my family works they never really cared for me, since I left home.

I don't have any suppport except my husband and people on Flylady forum and BYDLS board, plus FB and Myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment