Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas coming and got MS!


It been awhile since I last posted my last blog. So it time for an update on my life. Not long till christmas for 2009. Hubby and I don't really celebrate it since we lost my son 3 days before christmas in 2004. As well since the girls don't live with us anymore. We don't see the point in celebrating it.

I can't wait till Friday comes, I'm getting a lap top, which be good so I can use it in bed when I'm not doing that great. Which lately I haven't been doing so well.

Went to see my doctor today and he was rude to me. By saying I'm not helping myself by not losing weight, not going to Physio which I got an appointment January 4th next year. I'm trying to lose weight. It not like I sit around eating junk food all day long. But there was good outcome though, I finally been diagnosed with MS. Hubby also had to see the doctor to, because he been having headaches for the last 2 months. The doctor want him go for a Cat Scan to make sure he hasn't got a brain tumour, which I doubt he has.

Well that about it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment